Monday, May 22, 2006

Oven Fried Chicken

This is my recipe...Well actually my Mom's, but most of mine came from her. She passed them on to me. :)

chicken~ whatever kind you want to use.
self rising flour
S & P
Garlic powder
Lawry's seasoning salt
oil

Mix ingredients, except the oil. Flour the chicken. Cover bottom of pan with oil. Place the chicken in pan & flip the pieces, so chicken has oil on both sides. Cook in oven on 375 degrees, until done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of my favorite ways to make chicken. It's not messy like frying chicken in the skillet, plus the chicken is so moist this way. Makes my mouth water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna plan some of next weeks menu off of the recipes on here.....since you obviously have spent a lot of time on it!! The only thing is we can't rate them! Haha..at least no one should but some might!!

and I'm so glad we don't have to type in those letters to make a comment!!!

Jamie said...

I made this chicken last night. The only change I made was I added about 1/4 cup of parmesian cheese to the breading process. It was so delicious! Thank you for the recipe! We ate it last night with veggies. And today, I sent a big piece with Hank to work with a twist. I covered it with Marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese!

Related Posts with Thumbnails